Trainee Recruitment Consultant
CoTalent Group are an international IT recruitment company founded in Sydney in 2012 and as of this year we have opened our exciting new Head Office in Hadlow, Kent (just outside of Tonbridge) which will be home to a hive of activity to expand into Europe and USA in the coming year. We have gone all guns blazing and have already secured new clients, 5 team members and we are expanding to 12 people ASAP.
We are looking to hire a trainee recruitment consultant to benefit from one on one training joining a team with over 35 years recruitment experience combined, learning the ropes while we are small and growing with us as we expand. You will come from a sales role or a position that involves lots of influence and persuasion and interaction.
A recruitment consultant role is a sales role, doing business development activities and lead generation to speak to companies; new clients who are looking to hire IT professionals. You will secure roles to work on with clients and find them the right talent by headhunting and using job boards. We will give you full training on how to go out and do this. You will need to be hungry to earn money and develop a good career. You will also need to have a desire to spend a lot of time on the phone interacting with our clients and candidates.
What makes us different to other IT recruitment companies?
– Where we have chosen to put our head office – in the middle of 120 acres of woodland, farmland and lakes it really is beautiful, you can see the lambs in the lambing shed from our office window.
– Just because we are based in Kent doesn't mean we pay less than London
– We have a philosophy of hiring no egos, we want people to want to come to work and we want an adult sales floor with accountable, hard working, team orientated individuals.
– Our company values are Real Relationships, Do Difficult; Together, Accountable to the end, Creative to the end.
– We will base ourselves physically in all the countries we do business, good news for you as you can benefit from great opportunities to relocate to Sydney and Zurich and in the longer term the USA
– We pay up to 45% commission which is almost unheard of, you have a quarterly threshold but are paid commission monthly (best of both worlds)
– We do things properly, we have excellent tools, iphones, MacBooks, everything is cloud based, wireless and seamless. We have an excellent back office function with operations manager, finance and head of talent to help expand the business.
– We believe in work life balance, being healthy and happy at work. Why do you think we picked a location you can stroll through the country/ bike ride in your lunch hour.
The interview process will consist of a telephone call with myself, Hannah (our Head of Talent) and the 2 face to face stages in the office.