Associate Recruitment Consultant
Associate Recruitment Consultant – Birmingham
Permanent People are working with a forward–thinking accountancy and finance recruitment company. With their ongoing success and ambitious growth plans, our respectable client is looking to hire Associate Recruitment Consultants. You will join a small, close–knit team and work within their modern office in Birmingham. This is not your typical, corporate recruitment firm, instead they have a very relaxed, social and autonomous working environment with zero micromanagement and KPI's.
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant within this company, you will not be required to undergo business development, as they already have a well–established network of clients. Instead you will focus on networking and building relationships with candidates to fill active vacancies.
You will headhunt senior candidates through LinkedIn Recruiter and advertise live vacancies through written content and graphic updates on job boards and social media. You will screen and interview candidates, prepare and support them throughout the whole candidate recruitment process.
What we're looking for –
- At least 6 months recruitment experience, ideally within professional services sectors such as HR, finance, business support, IT, supply chain etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence and credibility as you will be working on placing senior candidates in senior roles
- Ability to work autonomously and in a fast–paced environment
- Organised and attentive with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and manage your time
- Self–motivated, resilient and eager for success
- A social individual who enjoys building relationships with others
What's on offer –
- City centre office location
- Excellent commission structure with regular incentives and rewards
- Good career progression within an ever growing and ambitious company
- Early finish Friday with team drinks
- Regular team outings
- Generous holiday allowance
- Close–knit, open team with extremely supportive management
- Training and development throughout your career
Apply now! Or for more information on this Associate Recruitment Consultant role, contact Ella at Permanent People.