Recruitment Consultant – Commercial / Industrial
Due to expansion we are looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team, the position can be based at either our Royston or Harlow office. Over the past year our team has enjoyed significant success, embraced positive change and been instrumental in the development of a culture that demonstrates support, trust, and integrity.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will need to actively seek new business opportunities whilst building relationships with new clients both on the phone and face to face. You will also need to source potential candidates on the telephone and assess their suitability for a role. The successful candidate will be running a dual desk and will therefore be rewarded for whatever business they win!
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in recruitment. You will have exceptional communication skills, good attention to detail and be highly ambitious.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of the full 360 recruitment cycle
- Proven track record of success within a professional recruitment environment
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Commercially able to spot opportunities
- Passionate about proving the very best service to your clients and candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self–motivated and able to work well under pressure
- You will be a self–starter
- The successful applicant will have a proven track record of further developing a temp or perms desk or be able to demonstrate substantial growth on an existing desk
- Experience resourcing candidates from various sources, including job boards, LinkedIn, our CRM (Microdec Profile) and utilising other tools
- Comfortable organising interviews with clients and candidates
This is a truly amazing team and you will be given the support and training to develop your existing skill set. This is a varied position where you will be able to experience the full 360 recruitment cycle
In return you will receive:
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- A good basic salary along with a competitive commission structure
- Company pension
- Team nights out
- Ongoing mentoring, training & development
- Excellent and supportive team environment