Resourcing Coordinator FTC
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a Resourcing Coordinator to join our team in Worksop
*6 months fix term contract
Benefits as a Resourcing Coordinator
- Salary of GBP21,304 per annum (pro rata)
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Aviva and British Gas discounts
Shifts: 40 hours per week (Full Time)
Job outline: Reporting to the Recruitment Manager this role will effectively help deliver a professional and high quality 'best practice' Internal Recruitment service to Directors and Managers. The post–holder will provide effective recruitment support to the Internal Recruitment function. This role will provide full administration support to the full recruitment cycle including advertising following the authorisation process, sourcing candidates, pre–screening and identifying suitable candidates for the Hiring Mangers to interview.
- Co–Ordinate and administer the full 360 recruitment process, from advertising to onboarding hire
- Acknowledge receipt of vacancies and ensure that all recruiting forms are complete, approved and accurate
- Upload the vacancies onto job sites, send out applications and arrange interviews
- Send out vetting paperwork, Offer Letters and Contracts
- Provide recruitment administration support to the Business Unit
- Ensure Healthcare queries are regularly monitored and signposted
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure incoming calls are being answered
- Support with any reasonable ad–hoc requests
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with candidates, customers and external suppliers
- Work closely with other members of the resourcing and talent team to maximize overall effectiveness.
- Supply basic core data to support KPI reports for both local and senior levels
- Review processes regularly to ensure they are fit for purpose and adapt accordingly as required.
- Any additional duties as negotiated with your Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and work with senior members
- An understanding of the Healthcare Industry
- Previous experience as an In– house Recruiter or Recruitment Consultant