Recruitment Consultant – Banking
Recruitment Consultant – London – Banking / Asset Management. Warm Desk within the SME banking sector needs an experienced Recruitment Consultant to manage client relationships and further develop the desk. Working on roles of +GBP50k. The culture is grown–up, informal dress code, very loose KPI's and as much support as you need. The company has a strong presence in the Finance, Risk, Audit sector and prides itself on how it manages the candidate and client journey. There is no room for egos and they look for experienced Recruitment Consultants who can self–manage and who can develop a meaningful career for themselves.
JOB SUMMARY – Recruitment Consultant
- 360 Recruitment Consultant role working in Banking and Finance sector
- Niche brand with an international presence
- Working in a hands–off management culture so lots of autonomy & responsibility
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial team environment with limited KPI's, supportive and non micro–managed culture
- Career development to Managing Recruitment Consultant
CANDIDATE – Recruitment Consultant
- An experienced Consultant / Senior / Principal with at least 18 months experience
- You will need to be an excellent self–starter and bring a solid and stable career as a Recruitment Consultant with a proven billing history
- A professional approach with a solid focus on managing candidate and client relationships
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for your next challenge and would like to work for a quality recruitment business then please apply today.
Contact Kevin Cardosi to discuss this opportunity in more detail – full contact details and access to other career opportunities in the UK Recruitment Agency sector can be found on the CCG Associates website.