Recruitment Consultant – BASIC SALARY UP TO GBP30K
Recruitment Consultant – Permanent Desk
Leicester City Centre
Basic Salary – Up to GBP30k + Uncapped Bonus Payments (no threshold) & Excellent Benefits Package
Do you have permanent recruitment experience and want to be a part of a growing, ambitious company?
Our Professional Services recruitment team in Leicester are looking for a talented 360 Recruitment Consultant to cover permanent recruitment within engineering and technical industries.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 78 million pound turnover for 2018, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 9 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report the '1000 companies that inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
Your new role?
We are looking for a driven, dynamic individual with proven sales ability to sell our recruitment services both over the phone and face to face. You will have joint responsibility for managing our fast expanding client base and filling vacancies with suitably skilled candidates placing an emphasis on building long term business relationships with clients and candidates alike.
Your main duties:
- Cold calling and face–to–face new business development in order to generate new clients.
- Gaining strong understanding of client recruitment needs through continued relationship building.
- Attracting, screening and introducing candidates to clients in line with agreed client requirements on a permanent recruitment basis.
- Troubleshooting issues and putting pre–emptive measures in place to ensure continued client satisfaction.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
What will you get in return?
- Up to GBP35,000 + plus uncapped bonus payments (annually circa GBP7–8k completely uncapped and dependent on performance).
- Extensive training package and support – Encore is committed to help you to fulfil your potential and providing opportunities for career development.
- Recruitment industry accreditation – 50% Contribution to achieve REC and IRP qualifications.
- 34.5 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays and additional time off for birthday, moving house etc).
- Private Health care.
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!!
Have you got Encore potential?
- Permanent recruitment experience is essential, technical/engineering recruitment experience would be advantageous.
- Proven track record of achievement against KPIs and revenue targets.
- Ability to source and generate new sales leads.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with clients and candidates.
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of client recruitment requirements and source candidates matching their needs.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.