Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a global technology company specialising in strategic IT services, managed services, document management solutions, cloud based technology and managed document services. We operate in more than 200 countries and regions, enabling individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications all over the world. We are proud of our reputation for being a great employer and we value the work of our greatest assets – our employees.
We transform businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: "imagine.change." Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission – "you work for us, and well work for you".
Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for a Resorucing Executive based from our Northampton HQ who will be responsible for the management of internal and external resource requirements to include maintaining highly effective processes and systems to enable accurate invoicing and cash–flow management.
What you will be doing
• Efficiently manage the end–to–end (requisition to invoice) management of internal and external resource order requirements, seeking to automate time–sheet management and acceptance sign–off processes to improve efficiency and customer experience
• Ensure that all resources requirements are in–line with the original approved quotation and obtain relevant sign–off for any non–conformances to validate that all resource orders processed are in line with the service catalogue to maintain order compliance
• Maintain acceptable performance levels (KPI's) to consistently achieve internal and external requirements inclusive of efficient purchase order creation and invoicing structures to ensure accurate invoicing and cash–flow management
• Support all KPI and management reporting requirements for resource orders to ensure accurate invoicing and cash–flow management
• Maintain good collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the business to support, develop and optimise sourcing processes and tools
• Operationally work as part of a team of professional employees to ensure levels of expertise meet the current and future needs of the team, department and business
• Ensure alignment to Ricoh's core competencies and the department's own values
• Deputise for Resource Manager during times of absence
You will ideally have
• Proven relevant experience in a procurement function managing purchase–to–pay processes associated with resource management or purchasing third party items and ideally hold CIPS Level 3
• Knowledge and experience of the recruitment industry (resource management) to include time–sheet management and acceptance sign–off processes
• Proven experience of the purchase–to–pay order–processing lifecycle inclusive of clean order management and item creation processes
• Excellent knowledge and experience of the Print Management, IT Services, Communication Services and Media markets
• Proven customer service experience with good interpersonal, analytical, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent relationship management underpinned by being professional and confident in manner
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders, suppliers, customers, peers, senior management and the wider business at all levels of seniority
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), Oracle ERP system and capability to learn the use of other software applications inclusive of purchase–to–pay
In return for your commitment, you can expect
We offer a competitive salary package with industry leading benefits making Ricoh an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast–paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience. Ready to make that change?
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box – http://programmes/ban–box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre–employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS Check.