My client is an international law firm looking to recruit a Resourcing Manager on a permanent basis.
The Resourcing Manager will report directly to the Head of Human Resources and will be responsible for leading and delivering the resourcing and recruitment strategy for both legal and business services.
The key duties will include:
- Lead and drive the direct sourcing strategy
- Develop and promote the employer brand
- Develop the firm's relationship with recruitment agencies
- Monitor and analyse recruitment management information
- Work closely with the HR and L&D director to manage the recruitment budget
- Manage and develop the recruitment team acting as a role model
- Proactively review processes
The Resourcing Manager will have significant experience in a similar role with specific experience in direct sourcing. They will have a proven track record of influencing senior stakeholders with experience in team management. The right candidate will ideally have a professional services background and will have worked previously worked with an applicant tracking system/recruitment platform. They will be professional and approachable with a proactive approach to their workload.
It is Career Legal's policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you