Atlantis Medical - A thriving recruitment agency that continues to cement its place as a market leader within healthcare recruitment. Set up in 2004 the company has consistently delivered the highest levels of customer service for our clients and candidates alike with 2019 our 15th anniversary perfectly on course to deliver the next phase of our growth strategy.
The role of Recruitment Consultant involves every aspect of the recruitment process of which includes the following:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships
- Resourcing - via the database, referrals, headhunting, adverts, social media
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- working with our compliance team to ensure full compliance of candidates to framework standards
- Working towards and exceeding targets
We are currently recruiting consultants for our Nursing and AHP/HSS divisions.
What Atlantis Medical can offer you.
Our incentives and benefits schemes are designed to help our people enjoy the best balance between life and work, a few of these are as follows:
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Quarterly incentives including weekends away
- Casual dress down Fridays
- Weekly and monthly target driven incentives
- Christmas and summer parties
- Competitive working environment
- Annual awards ceremony
If Atlantis Medical sounds like the type of company you're looking to join, then I, Michael McCallion, would love to hear from you. Please contact me or apply below.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly