Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Do you have a strong business to business sales background and you are in need of a career focused position?
- Are you considering a career in recruitment?
If so, my client is a well–established Recruitment company where there are significant financial rewards on offer in return for your hard work.
ESG Recruitment's client are currently looking for University Graduates with relevant Sales, Commercial or Marketing experience or candidates with a track record of successful B2B sales to build their team and grow with the company.
With unrivalled earnings, great opportunities for occupational growth and competitive environment, Recruitment acts as a fantastic opportunity to develop your career.
Day to Day – Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
In this sales role, you will be involved in resourcing for consultants: finding candidates to fill vacancies from our clients established database.
You will also be proactively networking, searching through job boards and posting adverts.
You will be the main support for the senior recruitment team helping to generate revenue by placing candidates into specific roles.
What's on offer – Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Up to GBP22k basic with a realistic GBP30–40k 1st year (OTE)
- Uncapped commission
- Award–winning training from a dedicated training team
- Reward schemes – bonuses, monthly lunches in top restaurants, company holidays etc.
- Corporate benefits – subsidized gym membership, restaurant discounts
Key Attributes – Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
A Trainee Recruitment Consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following traits or attributes:
- A degree in any discipline or a high–calibre 2nd jobber
- Relevant commercial experience (ideally in a sales environment)
- Natural communicator
- Financially driven (You are in control of your earnings)
- Self–motivated and target driven
- Naturally competitive with a track record of success within sport, academia or work
ESG Recruitment are currently working on over 50 roles in recruitment, these are predominately in Finance, Law and Technology, however there are other sectors such as media, management consultancy and HR that may be of interest.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
Interview slots are filling fast as there is high demand to work for this company!
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
ESG Recruitment recruit into all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi–lingual Recruitment.