Recruitment Consultant – Apprenticeship
Job title: Recruitment Consultant – Apprenticeship
Location: City of London
Wage: GBP269.00 per week +commission (GBP14,000 per annum)
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real–world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Recruitment Resourcer level 2
Course information: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
My client was found back in 2014, as we experienced rapid significant growth in the last 4 years, growing from 4 to almost 40 employees.
They have been awarded contracts with the UKs most prestigious healthcare providers. They have successfully been awarded a place on the NHS Framework and are now providing emergency cover across the UK as well permanent staffing.
Their vision is to be the biggest healthcare recruiter in the UK by 2020. Clock's ticking!
- On–the–job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- Paid team days out
- Generous commission scheme
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Sourcing candidates via a range of Job Boards and passing their CV's through our CRM system ensuring the correct notes and attributes are marked up
- Generating new leads through open dialogue and rapport building over the phone
- Inviting candidates to the office for face to face registration with consultants – promoting the benefits of working with HRN
- Ensuring the interview room is prepared for interviews
- Advertising and mailshotting new temp opportunities to candidates and following up on leads
- Database cleansing which includes updating Attributes, adding Key Account jobs
- Researching and gathering HR / Management contacts for clients
- Developing database for new sectors ie. Residential, Hospice
- Responsible for adding on applicant documentation for consultants
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A keen interest in the Recruitment and the sales sector.
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Thrives on working with people
- IT Literate
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.