Executive Search – Associate Consultant
Executive Search – Associate Consultant
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to join a high level Executive Search agency specialising in Banking, Finance, Private Equity, M&A and Hedge funds.
Job Description for Research Associate
- Researching and market mapping
- Engaging with high level clients and businesses such as JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, KPMG and more
- Meeting and shortlisting C–Suite level professionals (some travel abroad is required to locations such as New York, Hong Kong and Paris)
- Learning how to present and pitch for exclusive work
- Ability to work to deadlines in a target driven environment
Personal Profile of Research Associate
- 2:1 or above from Top 40 UK University
- Track record of success (can be academically, sporting or work experience)
- Commercial experience or internships
- Articulate, personable and strong work ethic
- Career driven
- (Being able to speak multiple languages is not compulsory but would be beneficial – especially German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian)
Package for Research Associate
- Starting basic salary GBP28,000 + bonus (1st Year OTE GBP45,000)
- Clear, structured and meritocratic career progression opportunities
- Company phone
- Virgin Gym membership
- 30 days holiday
- Champagne Fridays
- All expenses paid for company incentives such as Ski Holidays, Barcelona and Barbados
If you want to find out more about opportunities in Executive Search, please get in contact with us.
At RULE recruitment we only work with the top 20% of recruitment agencies, we work on a more consultancy base and really take the time to get to know our candidates so that we place you in the right company. Getting the right company culture and fit is extremely important and with 14 years working within the industry we know that we have the expertise to do what is best for you.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won't interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment companies you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world's leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand' throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment– your recruitment careers starts here!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi–lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.