Office Angels is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Oxford Street Branch, working within a fun, friendly and hard working team.
Are you passionate about people? Do you enjoy money? Do you want a long term career with a rewarding company?
After an extremely successful period we are looking to expand our Permanent and Temporary Recruitment team. We are looking to hire someone with great account management and sales skills as well as world class customer service abilities to work with our clients and candidates to assist with all of their recruitment needs. The successful candidate will be taking over a warm desk with strong billing potential.
JOB ROLE: Recruitment Consultant
JOB TYPE: Permanent/Full Time
HOURS: 8:30am to 5:30pm
SALARY: GBP24,000 – GBP26,000 plus bonus
LOCATION: Based in the heart of the West End, moments from Oxford Street station
CULTURE: Friendly, fast–paced, hard working and sociable
BENEFITS:, 22 days' holiday, eye care vouchers, pension, on–going extensive training program, you will be rewarded with monthly performance related bonus and regular social activities and top prizes
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
– Account manage existing and new clients
– Proactively seek new business opportunities via face to face and telephone sales
– Research companies via various methods including Linked in
– Advertise vacancies
– Attract the best available talent for our clients, souring candidates via various methods
– Screen CVs and conduct telephone interviews
– Register candidates face to face and role play interview questions with candidates to ensure they are best prepared for upcoming interviews
– Match candidates to roles that suit their experience, personality and expectations
– Recruitment administration duties such as arranging interviews, sending out offer letters, logging outcomes and providing honest and timely feedback
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
– Passionate about people
– Flexible and organised
– Excellent customer service skills
– Resilient and motivated
– A team player
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer. Please note that due to a high volume of applications, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted on this occasion. If you would like to apply for this role please email QUOTING REFERENCE: ZC– RC – 20/06 in the subject box to
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate–privacy