FM Procurement / Account Sourcing Manager – Multi–Billion Pound Compan
Account Sourcing Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Salary: Basic upto GBP70,000 plus BONUS
- CSM supports Category Managers (CM) in shaping their strategies by feeding in local stakeholder requirements as well as local industry/supply market expertise
- CSM's key objective will be to translate the regional strategy into a local context by supporting local implementation and sourcing efforts as appropriate and agreed with CMs
- CSM develops and maintains local relationships with (strategic) suppliers. CSM develops those relationships on behalf of the client being mindful of long–term mutually beneficial and ethical objectives as well as ensuring that suppliers adhere to agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- CSM is leading local/client–related procurement projects and provides expert advice and guidance to local/client stakeholders. Supply related issues that cannot be solved locally need to be escalated to CMs.
- The CSM is the local/client 'ambassador' of best practice, usage of available technology (e–sourcing), innovation and initiatives across the stakeholder community and optimizes the cost and quality of our services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The EMEASCMP Country Sourcing Manager is to undertake the following activities:
- Responsible for local category strategy execution and supplier performance across relevant categories as well as other entities if required.
- Delivery of financial targets in line with business expectations. CSM continuously drives the local/client project opportunity agenda and self–sufficiently identifies, agrees and executes these projects in alignment with CM.
- Accountable for local/client sourcing solution for specific commodity/service requirements, RFP/quotation management, bid analysis and recommendations, liaison with internal/external stakeholders for contract approvals, savings reporting, documentation and compliance.
- Rationalizes supply base and develops local/client supply partner framework and maintains this framework at operational supplier level
- Supplier Relationship Management tools applied to manage relationship with preferred supply base. Act as the local/client issue resolution point and reviews performance regularly at least 4 times a year for local/client core supply base with relevant action plans and outcomes thoroughly documented.
- Working with Procurement technology (Bravo, Spend 360, etc.) in place, to document sourcing projects and maintain contracts data base for the category across all EMEA countries
- Prepare high quality papers and presentations for use with internal and external stakeholders and/or teams as required
- Apply ethical company standards and ensure Global Procurement policy is applied at all times
Additional Duties And Responsibilities
- To lead and manage RFPs /quotations as required for relevant client entities
- Support the Category Managers and other relevant stakeholders on Transition and Mobilization projects.
- Savings – working with CMs and key suppliers to ensure that savings initiatives ideas are being driven locally to maximize savings impacts
- Ensure that the savings tracker across EMEA countries is kept up–to–date for the category so that we can demonstrate value add to our internal/external stakeholders
- Qualities check data and make recommendations on improvements to data quality/format
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Key Performance Measures
- Execution of category strategy through local/client related sourcing and implementation projects
- Business Saving targets – Individual as well as team targets
- Projects completed
- Supplier management and development –SLA, KPIs and action plans
- Compliance to internal & external audit bodies
- Client Satisfaction (internal stakeholders/360 evaluation)
- Supplier reduction targets
- Highly developed proficiency in sourcing processes
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to analyze financial information, understand the business context and extract key facts to deliver improvement and opportunities
- Problem Solver – ability to identify and resolve issues with speed
- High efficiency – organizational skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Advanced presentational skill
- Excellent Inter–personal and communication skills
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Office tools
- Demonstrated capability to manage a multiple sourcing projects in parallel and manage a spend portfolio of $20m to $50m
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a local/regional context with consideration of cultural differences and local requirements
- Competency in financial modelling, feasibility studies and total cost of ownership analysis
- Ability to analyse complex problems and generate solutions
- Exhibit advanced relationship– and conflict management capabilities in order to guide the company/supply partner relationships – ability to build trusting relationships
- Advanced knowledge of procurement legislation, tendering process, contract management and supplier relationship management
- Previous experience of conducting basic business process re–engineering exercises
- Proven track record of working in an environment where customer needs are variable, at short notice & the ability to assess opportunities at speed
- Customer driven – understands the customer needs that will support delivery of the business strategy and implements these where appropriate
- 3 to 5 years in similar position
- Deep understanding of sourcing process and commercial supplier environment
- Sourcing procedures and protocols – particularly for services contracts
- Experience working with suppliers across the EMEA region and/or globally if required
- Development of mutually beneficial supplier relationships
- Hold a University or related degree
- CIPS or Country Equivalent
- Medium degree of flexibility for local/regional travel (10–20%) if and when required