Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are currently looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our very busy and successful Driving team.
You will have the opportunity to learn from a consultant with 20+ years experience in the field, so you don't need to have industry experience, just enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
This is initially working on a temporary basis, but for the right candidate could become permanent.
Benefits of working with Berry include;
- Weekly pay
- Access to the company Discount Outlet– with offers available for many high street stores
- Access to our 24 hour online GP service
- Auto enrolled company pension scheme
- Specialist Consultant support 24/7
This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated professional that is looking for a new challenge. You will be working in our busy Kent office and joining our Driving division, initially in a support role whilst learning the ropes.
We are looking for driven, organised and commercially minded individuals– working at Berry we actively encourage negotiation and personal input. We have a comprehensive on–boarding and training programme to ensure you perform to your highest ability, with ongoing training and support during your career.
As the ideal candidate you will;
- Be organised and methodical
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have fantastic customer service skills
- Be comfortable working to KPIs and targets
- Have the ability to work independently and in a close knit team
- Be self motivated and ambitious
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Due to the nature of the role having a full UK driving licence and access to your own car would be beneficial.
Please contact Jane or Harry in the Kent Branch for more information 01622–609–570