2019 Graduate Scheme: Associate Financial Headhunter.
Our client is a London based recruitment firm specialising in the Financial sector. The company has an international reach with offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, Atlanta, and Hong Kong with the capabilities of expanding further over the next twelve months.
The Ideal Graduate:
The graduates we are trying to reach will have or be expecting a 2:1 and above, be driven with a strong work ethic and highly money motivated.
The Offering Package:
- GBP20,000 – GBP25,000 basic salary, however GBP35,000 on target earnings in your 1st Year which would look to increase to GBP55,000 OTE in your 2nd year.
- Uncapped commission structure alongside your basic.
- Lunch Clubs and Holiday incentives that may include city breaks and ski weekends.
Daily Duties as an Associate Recruitment Consultant???
- Taking ownership of the entire sales process from filtering CVs, calling clients and closing deals
- Generating leads and building your database of client and candidate contacts
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates ensuring the best potential matches for vacancies
- Advertising vacancies in a creative way in order to attract the best calibre candidates
- Building an in–depth knowledge of your specific industry and your clients.
So if you're a recent Graduate or 2nd jobber with some B2B sales experience, we are keen to hear from you!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team via the apply button below and if you require any additional information, please visit our website or give us a call directly.