Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Are you an Experienced Recruitment Consultant or Salesperson who is ready for a better work life balance?
Are you interested in a different type of recruitment role, with a company established in the industry for over 40 years? You will be working with an experienced team who know exactly what it takes to succeed in Recruitment. In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary, real career development, extensive training, support, and an excellent benefits package – all in a fun environment!
If so we want to hear from you! The salary we are offering for this role is up to GBP24,000 plus commission and excellent benefits. No late nights, the hours are Monday – Friday 8.45am–5.30pm.
To join our team at Jobwise, its not always essential that you have experience within recruitment. As long as you have a knack for sales and are great with people, youll fit right in! We have won numerous business awards, and have recently been awarded Investors in People Gold, which only 7% of companies in the UK have – thats how much we invest in our staff!
About the Role:
- Manage and develop a busy temp & perm desk, and achieve agreed weekly and monthly KPIs
- Carry out sales activity; cold calling, attending client meetings and networking events
- Develop client base; source new business, follow up leads, develop existing business relationships
- Match client vacancies and ensure a perfect match for both client and candidate
- Ensure service excellence to clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Full UK driving licence is required for client visits
About the Benefits:
- 24 days annual leave which increase to 29 with service, plus a day off for your Birthday!
- Monthly uncapped commission
- End of year bonus opportunity
- Profit share
- Attendance Bonus
- Generous pension scheme & healthcare
- Dress down Friday
- Ongoing incentives and competitions
- Regular team building activities
- A day fully paid to assist a charity of your choice
- Healthcare scheme
So if you fancy joining our successful Warrington / Liverpool team as a Recruitment Consultant, please send your CV to Rebecca today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.