Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you ready to kick–start a career within an award–winning recruitment company?
We're looking for Graduate Recruitment Consultants who are ready to raise the bar and take their first steps in a very rewarding career.
– Would you like to partner and work alongside world renowned companies such as Experian, Paul Smith and Next?
– Are you ready to put in the work to become our next top performer?
– Would you like to be rewarded with annual trips to Ibiza, Barcelona or going all in at the world–famous Monte Carlo Casino?
We've been recognised as the Number 1 rated agency in the East Midlands by Google due to our unmatched culture, ambition and customer service.
We kick start your career with a bespoke 12–week training scheme and follow that up by assigning you a mentor that will be able to work with you daily to put all of your new theory into practice.
What Cherry are all about;
– Market leading compensation and bonus packages
– Sales and leadership training for clear career progression
– Continuous improvement learning programme
– Monthly company events and beers on a Friday afternoon
– World–class IT & Marketing support from day one
– International trips and luxury holidays
– Modern spacious offices in central Nottingham & Derby
– VIP access to Paul Smith, T.M Lewin and other client sale events
Start as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and build up your own portfolio of candidates, while working together with top clients to meet their hiring needs. After a successful induction phase, you will be able to switch to the client side and assume a full 360 role.
Your responsibilities will include;
– Delivering the highest quality of service to our candidates and clients
– Tracking, sourcing and headhunting the best candidates
– Continuously generating new client leads and market insights
We offer more than just excellent recruitment career opportunities. By joining Cherry Professional you become a part of our culture, our values and our identity. We aim to support your personal development and enable you to become the best version of yourself. Every consultant in our business has a 12 month development and learning plan that includes group training sessions, one to one coaching sessions, external seminars and ongoing mentoring programmes.
We have high expectations when it comes to the services we provide to our clients and candidates, as well as our market reputation. Naturally, we expect all new recruits to share our ambitions and to uphold this high level of service.
This is a target–driven opportunity with commission obtainable from the moment you pick up the phone. Our core focus is developing you to be the very best Recruiter possible, by providing you with all the tools necessary to succeed. You will begin with our industry–leading sales training, designed to raise your sales and recruiting skills to the next level. We will provide you with an amazing, dynamic, ambitious and exciting working environment with a fully dedicated team.
The skills you can expect to develop whilst at Cherry Professional;
–Sales – you will be out meeting and talking to key clients across the East Midlands about the service that Cherry Professional can offer them.
–Marketing – you will be working with our marketing manager to write your social media plan so that you are seen as a recruiter that can be trusted.
–Communication – you will be on the phone and meeting with candidates and clients all day long. Networking – you will be meeting with some of the most influence individuals across the East Midlands on a daily basis.
–Time Management – ever tried to source candidates for fourteen jobs, whilst trying to write up interview notes from the four candidates you met this morning, whilst leaving the office to attend a client meeting?
–Commercial awareness – you will be working with the senior managers of a wide range of businesses from SMEs through to some of the biggest and most well–known organisations across the East Midlands and UK.
–Business planning and strategy – you will be planning (with our support) your own strategy to be successful.
–Creative Writing – you will be writing job adverts and engaging blogs / articles that will form a part of your sales and marketing strategy
What we'd love to see from you;
–Graduate (or Graduate calibre)
–Enthusiastic and inquisitive
–Strong communicator that can build relationships quickly with all types of people
–Competitive (ideally coming from a sporting background)
–Passion, credibility and drive
– Are you going to be our next Director?