Trainee Recruitment Consultant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate or trainee with an interest in the tech sector, to join a fun and supportive team in a role with excellent earning potential and great incentives!
We believe in delivering a greater recruitment experience for our customers, and we understand that offering a market leading service, starts with building and developing a fully engaged, motivated and talented team. We offer training and development to get you up and running quickly, along with personalised development plans to support you in your career goals.
You will be managing candidates through the recruitment process and developing new business in the tech sector across the UK and Europe. Utilising our market–leading database, you will develop expertise in a specialist market by meeting with clients, building a network of candidates, and networking in your industry sector.
What you'll be doing:
- Marketing jobs to relevant candidate pools, and managing the whole recruitment lifecycle from interviewing through to job offer negotiations
- Spotting leads and identifying opportunities to win new business
- Pitching clients over the phone, on email and face–to–face, building and developing relationships
- Managing effective negotiations and agreeing productive contracts
- Assertive communicator
- Highly motived and results focused with an eagerness to succeed!
- Great time management
- Excellent team player
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Outlook & Word
- Knowledge of the sales lifecycle
- Interest in the tech sector
- B2B sales experience is a plus!
The fun stuff:
You'll will be joining a social and collaborative team, working in loft–style offices a short walking distance from Kingston station and all of the surrounding shops and restaurants.
- Excellent OTE, commission, bonuses
- 23 days annual leave, plus a bonus day off for your birthday!
- Flexible working
- Training and progression
- Billers Clubs – dinner, drinks and activities
- Pension and healthcare schemes
- Gym/fitness allowance
- Beer fridges, free snacks and table tennis
- Casual dress, music and standing desks
- Dog friendly office
We're committed to creating the right culture, offering the right rewards, and providing great career development. At Hanover we ensure you're primed for both success and work–life balance! So if this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply with your CV today!