Sourcing Operations Manager
A leading financial services provider require a Sourcing Operations Manager to oversee procurement governance and process, while contributing to the organisation's vision of; contract management, supplier management, and supplier risk.
Reporting to the Head of Sourcing, the Sourcing Operations Manager will be responsible for leading general day–to–day, transactional procurement activity, ensuring governance and adherence to procurement policies. The role however is not purely around procurement processes and governance, as the Sourcing Operations Manager will also have opportunity to shape strategies around contract management, supplier management and supplier risk. The Sourcing Operations Manager will be responsible for a small team.
Specific duties of the Sourcing Operations Manager include:
- Ownership of procurement policies, templates, governance and guidance processes
- Engagement with stakeholders to improve processes around; supplier management and contract management
- Management of third party vendors – drive improved performance, identify new providers, mitigate risk
- Introduction of new tools/templates around supplier and contract management
- Support Head of Sourcing in overall procurement department strategy formulation
Sourcing Operations Manager applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Procurement or Sourcing experience within a large, corporate process driven procurement environment
- Experience of procurement governance, P2P or procurement process type activities
- Deep understanding of supplier management and contract management tools and processes
- Leadership qualities and the ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- CIPS, degree or equivalent qualification – preferred
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.