Recruitment Consultant – Technical/Engineering desk
Maldon Town Centre
GBPExcellent package; Basic salary, monthly commission and Elite annual Bonus
Energetic, passionate, driven, Self –motivated with a zest for life – does this describe you? If yes is the answer we could have just the job for you! We are current seeking a Consultant to join our Maldon branch taking responsibility for the supply of technical staff to clients across the Essex region. The branch is well established and can offer an excellent spring board for your career and for you to develop our existing client and source new candidates. We are committed to delivering a quality service to our clients whilst developing our own staff and providing excellent rewards for their efforts. Interested? Read on...
Cordant People are an expanding division of the Cordant Group PLC who in turn are a GBP528 million recruitment business. Key facts:* 2nd largest independent recruitment company in the UK * 3rd largest supplier of temporary staff – 35,000 per week * 2nd largest supplier of industrial staff in the UK
As a Consultant within our business you will be responsible for a profitable desk, ensuring that you deliver to both your clients and candidates. The desk is responsible for placing candidates on a permanent basis within the technical sector. It is a multifaceted role and will encompass the following key elements:
- Securing new business and growing existing business
- Sourcing and registering candidates
- Ensuring candidates are compliant to work
- Development of your chosen market sector
As an established Recruitment Consultant you will have a demonstrable track record of success, business acumen and the ability to identify profitable business. The key characteristics that our successful stakeholders demonstrate are; drive, determination, self–motivation and passion. These characteristics are the foundations on which we can build and develop you and your career.
Why Cordant Recruitment?
- Innovative Award Winning Training Academy
- Proven, Successful & Expanding Division
- Genuine Career Opportunities
- Incentives, awards and excellent team building UK wide
- Full and comprehensive Administration and IT back up and job board access for every Consultant!
- Negotiable salary dependent on experience
- Uncapped OTE – Monthly Bonuses plus Elite Annual Bonuses
- Company reward scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave (including public holidays) increasing with service to a total of 34 days
- Reward Gateway – money off hundreds of retail brands and services
- Automatic cover under Life Assurance and Health Insurance policies
- Option to purchase private medical insurance
- Dress down days for locally chosen charities
- Corporate and HO support for national business/tenders and PSLs
Please contact Gill Lightfoot (Business Manager) ASAP:
As an equal opportunities employer Cordant welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer