Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can own your earning potential, have control over your career progression AND have a great time whilst doing it? Then seriously look no further as Hamilton Barnes are now entering our third stage of growth and need you to join our business and make a real impact!
Hamilton Barnes was established in 2014 to fill the gap in the market for a specialist data networking Recruitment Company. Many firms dabbled in the networking recruitment market as part of the larger IT space, however our founders didn't see this as sufficient enough to meet the growing demand for data networking professionals in the thriving IT industry.
At Hamilton Barnes we work with high growth SMEs right the way through to FTSE 100 companies. Our client base runs from household names who pioneer technologies that shape our world today through to global networking vendors.
Our goal is to become the number one agency in the supply of networking professionals globally! It's a way off yet, but you could help us achieve that goal???.
We are a privately owned business and the founders have 30+ years' experience in recruitment and we will advise you on a day–to–day basis to help you learn and grow rapidly within the business.
We have been trading for over 5 years and are now commencing our third wave of growth due to continued and increased demand from our customers. We have a great environment which is focused on customer service and results rather than KPi's.
Some of the benefits we offer are:
- Uncapped commission from day one
- Clear development plan from day one
- Structured career progression
- Lunch clubs every month
- Structure training programme from trainee consultant to Director
- All expenses paid company trips to destinations such as Las Vegas, Marbella and Amsterdam to name a few
- Dress down every day
- Early finish on a Friday
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing brand in Computer Networking – think CLOUD
- Basic salary from GBP18,000 to GBP24,000 dependent upon experience
- We focus on a niche market which is amongst one of the fastest growing in the IT space
- We have managed to grow at such a fast rate as we have only had 3% churn since our inception!
What we want from you:
- Negotiation skills
- Sales skills
- Passion for technology
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Hunger to do well
Our Role Involves:
- Selling and negotiating with customers
- Qualifying customers to understand what they are truly looking for
- Working the networking market to find the best candidates
- Taking requirements from customers and delivering to them
- Matching candidates to specific job requirements
- Market mapping
- Helping expand across geographies into Europe and further afield
- Advertising and attracting candidates
- Meeting customers and candidates on a regular basis to maintain and develop relationships
- Working with FTSE /100 and other household names to meet their demand for excellent Networking professionals
Prior sales experience or recruitment experience is a bonus, although it is not necessary as we will provide comprehensive training. Both the founders started as trainee consultants and have extensive experience in developing and nurturing trainee consultants to provide them with the best start.
We are based by Liverpool Street station by Broadgate Circle, hence we are very accessible via the London transport network. Working hours are 8.30am to 6pm with an early finish on a Friday and we operate a flexible holiday scheme.
For further information or to apply for this position please contact Nick Barker or alternatively send your CV to nick at hamilton–barnes.co.uk.