Graduate Programme: Executive Search Consultant
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – GBP20K + Uncapped Commission
- Are you motivated by Incentives like; Holidays, Nights Out and Rolex Watches?
- Do you want to work in a vibrant and fun working environment?
- Is progression something that motivates you?
If you answered yes to the above, then read on to find out more about opportunities as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant in Phaidon International. Phaidon International is looking for University Graduates from all backgrounds to join our team in Central London a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant for our Contracts Division.
The Role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- The Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for building new client relationships with Fortune 500 Companies.
- As a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will network with hiring managers and decision–makers to understand their hiring needs and further growth plans.
- You will headhunt or source highly skilled candidates for high–level job vacancies for your client base.
- You'll work as a mediator between your client's and candidates and provide offers to successful candidates.
- The Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant will work in a vibrant telephone–based environment working towards sales targets.
Benefits of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Amazing Holidays to party locations like Ibiza and Vegas.
- You get 24 days annual leave to take your well–earned rest. In addition, you get 8 Bank holidays.
- Lunch clubs at London's most exclusive restaurants.
- Private Healthcare.
- Rolex Watches for top business performers.
- Opportunities to work abroad in one of our global offices in Europe, USA or Asia.
Phaidon International has been established since 2004, and since then has grown to a global Recruitment Sales business with 11 offices internationally with over 700 employees across UK, Europe, USA and Asia. Phaidon recruits within the most lucrative industry sectors: STEM, Infrastructure, Financial Services and Professional Services.
We are an award–winning company that offers excellent training and development through our in–house training team, and we give you the tools needed to be a top performing Recruitment Consultant for Phaidon International.
If you are interested in applying for the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position at Phaidon International, then please apply directly.