Recruitment Consultant – Projects
Robert Walters are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Projects & Change team in our London office. It is an exciting opportunity to join an award–winning, globally recognised recruitment consultancy and work with a range of leading industry clients.
This Projects & Change Recruitment Consultant role is suitable for someone with either previous projects recruitment experience, or experience in any other specialist area.
- Recruitment Consultant to join our Projects & Change team
- Based in our Covent Garden office
- Recruiting for temp and permanent roles within the project and change market
- Excellent earning potential, with the ability to work with a diverse client base
- Recruiting for the following roles – Business Analyst, Change/ transformation Manager, Project/ Programme Manager, Operations Manager, Process Improvement
- Working in a small team, with excellent support from experienced colleagues
- Face to face meetings with existing and prospect clients as well as top tier candidates
- Networking and always developing relationships with clients & candidates
Job Requirements for this Projects & Change Recruitment Consultant role
- A proven track record in 360 recruitment is advantageous
- Interest or experience in the Projects & Change sector
- Ability to develop new business as well as maintaining existing relationships with clients & candidates
- Excellent team player with good communication and organisational skills
- Service driven and highly motivated
- Ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with Robert Walters
Why work for us?
- Award winning consultancy – Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace 2019 / Great place to work 2018 / International recruitment company of the year / Top 3 most socially engaged business
- Competitive salaries
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programme
- International work / travel opportunities (30 offices worldwide)
- Charity Volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in this Projects & Change Recruitment Consultant Role please apply now or contact for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.