Graduate Recruitment Consultant: Year 1, GBP30,000 – GBP35,000 OTE
Graduate Sales Executive
Average earning potential (realistic OTE's):
- Year 1 – GBP30,000 – GBP35,000
- Year 2 – GBP40,000 – GBP50,000
- Year 3 – GBP60,000 (and upwards)
What will you be doing?
- Researching potential customers to drive new business
- New business development; cold calling; email marketing, client meetings
- Account management: regular customer/client contact
- Sourcing candidates for clients
- Closing deals!
What's on offer for you?
- Uncapped earning potential (Expected GBP30K+ first year)
- Create your own business and manage accounts
- Clear progression plan, support as you work your way to the top
- Training programmes to suit graduates/trainees to develop into market experts
- Continuous management training throughout first year
As a Recruitment Consultant your targets are based on securing new business with companies across the UK. As you become established in the role you'll inevitably spend less time on building new business and instead focus on improving those existing relationships you've built, placing candidates into current clients. It's like running your own business, you get to control how much you earn and how you want to develop your own career.
RULE is working with a number of recruitment companies currently hiring graduates across the London area. We have a variety of different industries and roles which we can introduce to graduates, including but not limited to:
- Tech and Software
- FMCG sector
- Financial sector
- Public & charity sector
- Legal recruitment
What is needed from you?
- Graduates interested in a career in sales/recruitment
- Clear and articulate communicator (good telephone manner)
- Rapport building skills with potential new clients as well as current
- Entrepreneurial ability to build your client base
- Previous sales or customer facing experience would be advantageous (not essential)
If you have the drive, determination and resilience to want to succeed and earn more in your first 3 years than any other graduate profession then recruitment is definitely for you!
Get in touch with RULE today by submitting your CV!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won't interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment companies you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world's leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand' throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment– your recruitment careers starts here!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi–lingual Recruitment.