Recruitment Consultant/Manager/Team leader/ Trainee
Interaction is one of theUK's leading independent recruiters and we continue to grow. Our network of 30 offices helpUKbusinesses recruit the talent they need.
The recruitment industry is exciting, highly–competitive, demanding, and fast–paced
We provide a structured training program. You will join the Interaction Training Academy and this involves training, 121 coaching, and ongoing mentorship to ensure your success. We invest in you and during your first year you will learn every aspect of how to be successful within recruitment and provided all the tools to succeed. Then it's up to you to where and how far you want to progress. You will be working alongside some of the most talented passionate and successful people in the industry, you will be learning from the best.
- have experience in Managing people or co–ordinating people
- take on responsibility easily and be self–motivated and once trained will know what needs to be done when to be successful
- be ambitious, driven and want to establish a lucrative career.
- not be satisfied with the status quo and will want to advance your earning year on year.
- You may be frustrated in your current environment with the lack of progression and earnings or not feel supported
- If not, you will be comfortable and keen on sales, selling and business development both telephone and face to face
- You must possess 2 year+ of good work experience
- You will be people oriented and like solving problems
- You will obviously need to have good communication verbal and written skills
- You may also be a high–achiever already working within a sales or service–oriented business who have a desire to work in a more entrepreneurial environment and take on more responsibility
- You may already be in recruitment and looking for a management opportunity
- You may be a graduate or have the necessary life/work experience
If this sounds like you or you know someone who this would suit read on:
Please note that all applicants must hold a current full UK driving license
What is the role?
Recruitment at Interaction is a fun fast paced and challenging business where hard work and talent is rewarded financially and in career advancement. Every day is different and new challenges present themselves every day. No two candidates are the same and no two jobs are ever the same. Many of our people started with us from varied backgrounds and have developed engaging, lucrative and satisfying careers as Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.
At Interaction your talent and hard work is rewarded in every way and you will be helping people in satisfying and rewarding careers where you are helping people to find jobs and businesses to find staff.
50% of recruitment involves ethical sales, selling and business development and you will be keen to develop your professional and ethical sales skills. Interaction Training Academy provides all our staff with full training and support.
We now have exciting opportunities for you to join us in one of our Commercial Recruitment Divisions (Office roles). Which office and which division is dependent on you, your personality. Your location and your experience.
Currently our growth means we have training opportunities in Coventry, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Peterborough and Watford. You must be able to commute to one of these locations on a daily basis. This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious people who want to be rewarded for their talent and hard work.
At Interaction your earnings are unlimited and in your first year you should expect to earn GBP35k – GBP40k. Once successful, your earnings potential is superb with our high–achievers earning GBP50k+ per annum and many earning GBP75k+.
Interaction provides talented individuals the opportunity to quickly achieve promotion to Senior Consultant, Manager, Regional Manager and Director based on ability talent and results.
In life it's not where you start it's where you finish, and you could quickly achieve career advancement at Interaction.
This role is for successful professionals wanting to become recruitment managers. We will train you to become a successful professional recruitment manager with the ability to develop your own carer in your chosen market. You will be expected to lead from the front and take the initiative in all aspects of your business. .
"In life its not where you start it's where you finish" and you could quickly achieve career advancement at Interaction.
Priority Application process
We are looking to recruit the most talented people with leadership potential in the above regions. If you believe this sounds like it may be for you or you would like to find out more please call me in confidence
Howards D'Silva on 07889–166–590 (fast rtack)
We invest in our people and offer fantastic opportunities for ambitious people who believe that hard work talent and dedication should be rewarded financially and with career advancement.
Alternatively send your CV to with the best times to call you so that we can have an initial conversation.