Procurement Sourcing Manager, GBP375–GBP400 p/d
Procurement Sourcing Manager, GBP375–GBP400 p/d – READING
Procurement, contracts, materials, buying, buyer, sourcing, purchasing, outsourcing, category
This is an urgent daily rate contract to join a global household name in Reading. As a procurement Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for procurement sourcing activities within the UK & Ireland. The Sourcing Manager is to act in line with the agreed global / regional category, sourcing strategies and contracts.
- Develops / implements (country) sourcing strategies and initiatives for materials and services, ensuring alignment and compliance with Procurement guidelines, as well as other process standards
- Understands business needs & engages with stakeholders
- Plans and executes sourcing events to create a competitive advantage such as spend reduction, supply security and / or time–to–market. Prepares supplier negotiations, awards suppliers and conducts post negotiation debriefs.
- Develops and drives performance improvement programs. Uses state of the art sourcing methodologies and tool utilization along the Source–2–Pay process.
- Manages supply agreements & contracts. Monitors and controls contractual agreements and clauses
- Provides country–specific market intelligence to mitigate supply risk, gain competitive advantage and make better business decisions
Qualifications (Education, skills, experiences and characteristics)
- University degree
- MCIPS qualified or working towards
- Strong stakeholder engagement, influencing and communication skills
- Solid background and expertise in Procurement, procurement processes and methodologies (e.g. strategic sourcing and supplier management)
- Solid category expertise in Corporate Functions & Technical Community
Experience in the following categories would be very beneficial; Print, Creative and Digital agencies, Media production & Delivery, Research, Events.
This is an urgent daily rate contract. It will suit someone with circa 5–8 years of experience. It is not a senior role and has no leadership responsibilities.
Please forward your CV on for immediate consideration.