Strategic Sourcing Manager
Reporting to the Sourcing Manager adding value alongside the end to end procurement process
Your new company
Global Financial services company require a Strategic Sourcing Consultant, reporting to the Sourcing Manager. You will be responsible for working across the organisation, adding value alongside the end to end procurement process.
Your new role
- Help and advise the stakeholder on sourcing issues, create value throughout the procurement process, maximise efficiencies and improve business performance by providing sourcing solutions
- Work in cross functional teams to develop and execute strategic sourcing projects with best in class vendors
- Be responsible for ensuring that the sourcing strategy generates road map of savings and value streams and where appropriate propose disruptive and innovative new ways of approaching the spend.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in the end to end procurement life cycle covering the technical specification – Project scope, developing RFI, RFQ and RFP, simulating different award scenarios and drafting contracts
- Experience in a client facing role – communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work alongside senior stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder interaction skills and ability to liaise with clients throughout strategic Sourcing projects
What you'll get in return
Salary up to GBP35,000 + GBP5,000 Bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.