Senior Sourcing Specialist – Manufacturing Procurement
Company: Dover Corporation
Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS), comprised of the most trusted names in the fuel industry, are global leaders in driving innovation for over 100 years. DFS, the industry's 1st end–to–end fueling solution, provides advanced fuel–dispensing equipment, including systems and payment, automatic tank gauging and wet stock–management solutions. The DFS business is comprised of industry leading brands including Tokheim, Wayne Fueling Systems, Fairbanks, ProGauge, ClearView and OPW Fuel Management Systems. We lead every market we serve with focused expertise, progressive thinking and customer–inspired innovation in order to push the boundaries of performance for our customers and shareholders. To learn more about DFS, visit . DFS is part of the Fluids segment of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV).
The Senior Sourcing Specialist directs all team's activities to ensure the accomplishment of hourly, daily, weekly agreed goals and targets by maintaining standard work for their specific category . A Self–Improver who strives to continuously improve people and processes. Leads or participates in Continuous Improvement. A leader/coach that leads by example creates high performance through the shared Dover Values every day. Select, evaluate and develop collaborative relationships with supplier' to drive improvements in service and optimization of inventory, whilst mitigating any risk to the business.
SAFETY / QUALITY / PERFORMANCE – STANDARD WORK
Through the use and improvement of our standard work process ensure;
- Carry out daily performance reviews of dedicated category performance and lead and coordinate KPI visuals and dashboard for category group.
- Operate VM.
- Escalate risks and opportunities to management.
- Manage crisis situations with calmness and direction.
- Organize team workload and priorities.
- Maintain and improve safety in their area, using a safe working practice ethos.
- Achieves high quality standards by adhering to standard work.
- Train team members to follow standard work which will result in daily target achievement.
DEVELOP PEOPLE / IMPROVE PROCESS
- Promote the company and Procurement objectives using open and transparent communication.
- Build effective relationships and a culture of trust, respect and collaboration between all team members and support functions.
- Review standard work processes daily to identify improvement opportunities.
- Encourage and develop team members understanding of the benefits of the standard work method whilst motivating, coaching and giving regular feedback to individual team members.
- Identify gaps and generate training needs for team.
- Drive CI methodologies and projects for the team.
Candidate Experience and Qualification:
- Detailed understanding of our procurement systems and show competence in implementing good procurement practices (e.g. 5S, PFEP, POH, KPI etc.)
- Ability to analyze performance data, identify potential problems and inconsistencies and instruct/introduce corrective action
- Communicates well at all levels including being a good listener – express views and opinions clearly, concisely openly and assertively in dealings with superiors, colleagues and staff
- Collaborate well with internal and external customers to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps.
- Has a good level of spoken, writing and presenting skills.Excellent PC skills – Oracle and Office literate
- Ability to effectively/clearly communicate
- Cultural awareness.
- Open minded and calm under pressure.
- An organized and disciplined role model.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.