Sourcing Executive VF
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a global technology company specialising in strategic IT services, managed services document management solutions, cloud based technology and managed document services. We operate in more than 200 countries and regions, enabling individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications all over the world. If you are a procurement specialist who is highly customer–focused, process driven with team leading experience, looking for your next career move – this could be it!
We are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated Sourcing Executive to ensure the timely sourcing of IT related third party items to include effective negotiation, special bid management, timely provision of standardised quotations and system based item set–up processes.
What you will be doing
• Efficiently source IT related third party items from existing suppliers to include effective negotiation and special bid management, timely provision of standarised quotations to sales and the responsibility for the item set–up in the SHARE oracle system to enable an efficient transaction upon receipt of a customer order
• Follow processes to record cost comparisons per sourcing request and demonstrate savings achieved through effective sourcing and negotiation to optimise margins and reduce operating costs
• Support the supplier and vendor rebate strategy seeking to maximise rebate levels
• Support improved sourcing processes and software applications to increase automation and efficiency through the introduction of eProcurement solutions to provide automated quotations to increase customer satisfaction levels
• Maintain good collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the business to support, develop and optimise sourcing processes and tools
• Operationally work as part of a team of professional employees to ensure levels of expertise meet the current and future needs of the team, department and business
• Ensure alignment to Ricoh's core competencies and the department's own values
• Deputise for Sourcing Manager during times of absence
You will ideally have
• Proven relevant experience in an IT focused procurement function associated with sourcing or purchasing third party items
• Excellent knowledge and experience of third party item sourcing inclusive of supplier negotiation, quotation provision and special bid process management
• Proven experience of the purchase–to–pay order–processing lifecycle inclusive of clean order management and item creation processes
• Excellent knowledge and experience of the Print Management, IT Services, Communication Services and Media markets
• Excellent relationship management underpinned by being professional and confident in manner
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders, suppliers, customers, peers, senior management and the wider business at all levels of seniority
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), Oracle ERP system and capability to learn the use of other software applications inclusive of purchase–to–pay
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is a great company to work, where career development is encouraged and rewarded. Do you think you have the right approach and skill–set to perform in this role? If so, please apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box – http://programmes/ban–box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre–employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS Check.