Recruitment Consultant – Graduate Level
Recruitment Consultant – Entry Level
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Job Role: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: GBP20,000 Basic + Commission
First year OTE: GBP40,000 on target earnings in your first year
NonStop Recruitment is a 200 strong growing international recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Portsmouth, Prague, Switzerland, Bucharest, Luxembourg and Boston (USA)!
Due to our 2019 growth plans we are looking to expand our team in our beautiful London offices which sit at the 32nd Floor of the Citi Bank tower in Canary Wharf.
Having started in 2015 as a part of the very successful Chemical team, I branched out into recruiting for the Environmental Engineering industry, working for some of the most well known and progressive engineering clients in the world today. I am now looking for people to join my team, initially as entry level recruiters but with the possibility of growing into recruitment leaders!
You will be recruiting for a market that has a direct impact on the physical world we live in today (from our roads, buildings, bridges, highways, new developments and overall infrastructure). You will learn to become a specialist, providing your clients and candidates industry knowledge and the best opportunities/candidates that are available in your network (that we will help you to build).
We are currently a team of 4 are will be looking to grow to 10 strong by 2020!
Through our award–winning training programme and one–on–one coaching, we will work closely together to ensure that you become a specialist and the "go–to" person in Environmental recruitment.
* No recruitment experience necessary as we provide award winning training from day 1
* Fluent English
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Uncapped Commission – First year OTE GBP40,000 depending on performance
* Bespoke Training Program – learn from the best with our award–winning training to quickly put you in line with industry leaders.
* London Canary Wharf offices – Be based out of the iconic Citi Bank tower in Canary wharf
* Clear Progression Structure – always have an end–goal in sight with frequent promotions and rewards.
* Discounted Corporate Nuffield Gym Membership – In the Citi bank tower (underneath our offices)
* Join a diverse and sociable team who often go out on nights out and events together
* The chance to visit other global offices (Prague, Bucharest, Portsmouth, Boston (USA), Switzerland)
Once you send your CV across and you pass the initial screening process we will give you a call to discuss the opportunity and your suitability. If you pass this stage you will be invited to an Experience Day at our London office where you will have the chance to meet the team whilst taking part in various group activities to both test you, and so you can test us and the role of a recruiter.
Please click Apply if you are interested!