IT Recruitment Consultant
My client are currently expanding and require 3 x IT Recruitment Consultants to join the team.
We are a specialist IT Recruitment agency who, within their marketplace, has a reputation second to none. On the back of this success, we are looking to expand and require three additional Sales Consultants to join the team.
We require people that are self–motivated with the ability, determination and desire to build a successful career in IT recruitment.
We are looking for someone who has proven sales experience, preferably within Recruitment and who is comfortable using the telephone to contact candidates and clients. As such, you must be able to build rapport, be enthusiastic, passionate but also possesses the drive and determination to succeed.
You will continuously receive in–house training from senior members of the team which will give you the tools required to build a successful client base and ultimately, substantial earnings.
IT Recruitment is a demanding environment but if you believe you have what it takes to succeed, want to earn substantial rewards whilst building a career that you can be proud of, contact our office for an initial chat.
- Placing contract and permanent IT Consultants within niche a niche and highly lucrative market.
- Dealing senior individuals working for Blu Chip organisations across a variety of industries.
- Sourcing potential candidates using our internal database, job boards, online databases and social networks
- Screening potential candidates for the roles with our clients
- Qualifying candidates for current and future roles
- Negotiate terms and conditions
- Co–ordinating interviews and feedback
- Managing advert responses and identifying suitable candidates
- Strong work ethic– you must be willing to go the extra mile.
- Able to think clearly in a fast paced and busy environment and able to show initiative
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work autonomously.
- Must have experience of working in a sales environment making high levels of telephone calls.
- Strong rapport building skills and ability to mirror match' when speaking with clients and consultants.
- Listen and learn.
- Excellent Communication Skills (both written and verbal) is a must.
What is in it for you:
- A highly collaborative team orientated working environment which positively encourages innovation and creativity and where everyone has the opportunity to genuinely make a difference.
- The opportunity to progress as the company grows.
- An uncapped commission structure and unlimited earning potential.
- No commission thresholds or unrealistic targets, we pay your commission as soon as you bill.
- 20% commission paid monthly, for those willing go the extra mile to become top billers, a commission accelerator will earn you up to 35%.
- NO regional restrictions.
- You will operate a dual desk allowing you to deliver to your client and not have to pass work on to another Consultant.
- Company pension scheme.
- The opportunity to meet with your clients face–to–face on a regular basis (suitcase required!).
- Company mobile phone and a generous expenses policy for those all important international business trips.
- Basic salaries are commensurate with experience and reviewed on a regular basis.
- We have an in–house training program that encourages continual development.
- Access to a refined database of clients and contracts, allowing you to engage clients and source candidates faster than most of the competition.
- Generous company incentives including red letter days, gift vouchers, cash bonuses and holidays, all for those willing to put in the hard work and effort to exceed targets.
You are must be:
Innovative, well presented, tenacious, diligent, hardworking individual, who does not mind putting in the effort or hours to succeed and ensure that your clients and candidates receive the very best service available.
Not afraid to fly and looking for a long–term career opportunity that rewards you in many ways.