Are you passionate about people? Do you want a long–term career with a rewarding company? Want to feel excited come pay day?
Office Angels Bracknell is looking for a new Consultant to work along side our awarding winning Permanent Consultant. We are famous here at Bracknell for being hard working and delivering exceptional service to our customers. Naturally as we work hard we like to play hard too, laugh until our bellies hurt and celebrate our successes. Hopefully that sounds like your ideal day?
You will be taking over a warm temporary desk with strong billing potential. To grow your desk, you will need a natural sales ability and a passion for customer service. We offer world class training here at Office Angels so can help you with the rest!
Your typical week will include:
- Proactively seek new business opportunities via face to face and telephone sales
- Research companies via various methods including Linked in
- Advertise vacancies
- Attract the best available talent for our clients, souring candidates via various methods
- Screen CVs and conduct telephone interviews
- Conduct face to face interviews with candidates to match their suitability to roles or opportunities on the market
- Manage your working temps ensuring they have everything they need for their assignment
Office Angels boasts an extensive benefits package and will offer you:
- 22 days holiday
- Eye care vouchers
- On–going extensive training program and the ability to self–promote
- Uncapped monthly performance related bonus
- Quarterly incentives and reward scheme
Not to mention the chance to win a place on our Superstar's trip, this year is Thailand!
If the above sounds like your next dream role then apply today or email for more information.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate–privacy