180 Recruitment Consultant – Doctors – Full Training Provided
Contract: Full–time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am–5.30pm. + 1 evening per week until 7pm, and 1 in 4 Saturdays – 9am–2pm.
Location: Head Office, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, MK12 5ZD
Salary: GBP20,000.00 – GBP25,000.00 dependent on work experience + monthly commission structure (no minimum threshold)
Training: Full training provided with a tailored 4–12 week induction plan
WHO WE ARE:
ID Medical are the largest and fastest growing Medical staffing company in the UK, and we take enormous pride in being the leading supplier of healthcare professionals to the NHS, who in turn are able to diagnose, treat and improve the lives of thousands of people every single day.
Our teams of dedicated Consultants are essential to the success of our business, and work hard to build long lasting relationships with Doctors and Nurses across specialist divisions; including Surgery, Mental Health and General Practice, in order to continually support the staffing of over 90% of NHS trusts in the UK.
WHO WE LOOK FOR:
In order for us to continue to grow we rely on hard working, enthusiastic and customer centric people to drive the business forward, whilst maintaining the family feel we have preserved since being founded nearly 20 years ago.
At ID Medical we understand the importance of training and development and so when we hire Recruitment Consultants we don't always require previous recruitment experience, instead we look for individuals who are eager to learn, self–motivated towards achieving targets, and who are passionate about delivering premium level service.
We can provide training for the rest via our in–house ID Medical Academy which combines classroom based learning as well as on–the–job training. Typical induction periods for new consultants last between 4–12 weeks dependant on the area of the business you are working for.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES:
- To be successful you will have outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly, both face–to–face and over the phone, in order to develop long–standing relationships with Doctors or Nurses
- You will be highly organised with a proven structured approach to your day in order to achieve your targets and to provide the level of service required
- You will be able to identify opportunities to acquire new Doctors or Nurses through headhunting, referrals, database and conferences
- You will be motivated towards meeting daily, weekly and monthly targets based on personal billings along with KPIs based on:
– Call rates and call time – typically 40–60 calls per day/90 minute talk time
– Quantity of CVs submitted
– Compliance status of your Nurses
– Vacancies filled for our key Healthcare Trusts
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
As well as having the opportunity to earn uncapped commission from the day you start, you will have access to industry leading training and development via our in–house learning and development team. You will then be mentored throughout your career, with access to a variety of schemes, including ID Medical's in–house Management Academy, for you to progress to senior management level if desired. The opportunity to progress at ID Medical is solely down to your own drive to succeed, with promotions and salary increases dependant on your personal billings, as well as your attributes demonstrated at work.
In addition to the above, we also offer a variety of benefits including free on–site parking, access to our on–site subsidised restaurant "The Hub", bespoke discounts with local and national brands, involvement in charity days and events to support individual and/or group causes, and monthly and annual awards and incentives for our high achievers.