Graduate Recruitment Consultant – no experience required
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
A professional position for an enthusiastic graduate – based in Fareham, near Chichester & Portsmouth
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a dynamic and successful recruitment consultancy which is one of the UK's top 250 recruitment companies and a leading recruitment business in the Solent region. We are based on the Cams Hall Estate on the edge of Fareham, near to Chichester, Portsmouth and the M27 motorway. We value our employees very highly and have lots of social events, early finishes on Fridays, a company Boat Trip and rewards for both individual and team performance. Our graduates work closely together in an enthusiastic and vibrant office to ensure we always impress our customers with our desire to be the best business partner possible.
We are looking to recruit a proactive and enthusiastic Graduate to train as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant where the work focusses on building relationships with customers, predominantly through telephone work. You will be finding candidates to match our clients' requirements and arranging interviews for professional business people.
Ideally you will be a fresh university graduate who is finishing this year. You do not need a specific degree and no previous experience is required. You will need a confident personality and a competitive mindset and you will be looking for a career job that provides you with the opportunity to progress your career. You will also be ambitious and driven and you will have an excellent telephone manner.
We offer excellent graduate recruitment consultant training and career development, as well as team and individual incentive schemes, company events (such as Goodwood races and boat trips) and a wide range of additional benefits. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn additional commission and bonuses so that your financial package can increase substantially every year.
The benefits we offer are:
– A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
– A first year total package of around GBP28K OTE
– A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
– Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
– A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
– An environment that rewards individual achievements
– Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go–karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, a free fruit basket, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, you must be a recent graduate or graduating this year.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.