Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Recruitment
Just graduated? Have you ever considered a position as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant? Are you a motivated individual looking for a fast–paced and dynamic work environment?
Hays Recruitment are currently looking for target–driven individuals to join us at our flagship office in the City of London. Working alongside 300 recruitment experts in the largest recruitment office in London, Hays is offering a fantastic opportunity to train from the best in the industry.
Partnering with a number of FTSE–250 companies, Hays employees work within a variety of sectors, each an expert in their specialism. With our unrivalled training programme you are sure to be an expert within 6 months of joining.
What do you need to succeed as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
You are a competitive, resilient individual who is looking for a challenge. So, are you someone who would be successful at Hays?
- You are always innovative and insightful, looking to succeed and understand your clients' needs
- You are passionate about people and are willing to go the extra mile for them
- You want to continue to learn, until you become an expert
- You must be an ambitious individual, always striving to improve yourself and your position
- ..and through it all you are a person who does the right thing!
What can Hays offer you?
Hays is a market–leading recruitment company, offering employees a fantastic platform to create their future career. So, what can Hays offer you?
- GBP20,400k as a base salary & uncapped commission
- Modern Flagship office in the City of London
- Fun and collaborative culture
- Voted #1 Best Large Company for Graduates to work for in 2019
- A structured career path, with a 6 month promotion and a GBP3,500k salary increase
- The opportunity to transform lives and businesses
- Referral bonuses of up to GBP2000 per individual
- Exciting incentives and rewards
- Work for a global company, operating in 33 countries
- The opportunity to move internationally in the future
- A free mental health helpline for employees
It's hard work and we expect excellence but if you deliver the results your earning potential and career progression know no limits.
Interested in a career as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Hays? Email your CV straight away to or call to discuss your suitability.
Our culture is meritocratic; we share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world–class service to a diverse customer–base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
A career with Hays is more than just a job. Learn more by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter and Instagram and searching 'Join Hays'
Winner of the Glassdoor Best Places to Work in the UK 2017 and Best Places to Interview in the UK 2017 (#1 recruitment company)
Winner of the Rate My Placement Best Undergraduate Employer in the UK 2017 (#1 recruitment company)