Avenues is a specialist provider of social care, supporting disabled people with complex needs to enjoy life and we would love you to become part of our teams.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Resourcing Consultant to join the Resourcing Team at our head office in Sidcup and regional South East office in West Malling (Kent).
Salary GBP22,000 per annum + on call payments + benefits
The role is 37 hours per week and the following shifts apply;
Covering 5 days out of 7;
Monday – Friday; 8:00am to 20:00pm
Monday – Friday on call; 6:00am to 8:00am and 20:00pm to 23:00pm
Saturday/Sunday on call; 6:00am to 9:00am and 17:00pm to 23:00pm
Due to the nature of this role and occasional travel to our South East office it is essential for successful candidates to hold a full valid driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
Duties in this role will include:
- Pro–actively communicate with Bank employees to obtain their availability and fill service shift requirements with the aim in reducing agency spend in a very busy and fast paced environment
- Build relationships with services, clients, and agency staff in order to effectively allocate work to accommodate need within working hours and whilst working on call.
- Where relevant, provide rotas, key safe information, client details, etc to the relevant employee/agency members in order to ensure vital/relevant information is available for a high quality service to be delivered
- Maintain internal databases and where required produce reports from the databases. (People Planner)
- Effectively manage the agency purchase order system on a weekly basis and authorise invoices
- Accurately input/amend shift/visit information in order to allocate and confirm and where relevant, charge for work completed for reporting, accounting and payroll purposes.
- Report to the Senior Resourcing Consultant and Business Partner any operational issues which need to be resolved in a timely manner
- Partake as a panel member on interviews and bank recruitment open days
- Monitor and maintain all databases and systems, keeping them upto date at all times
What knowledge and experience should you have?
- Experience working within Resourcing, an agency, Recruitment, HR, a training setting or a very busy call centre is essential
- Experience of high level office administration work
- Experience of IT systems, databases and MS Office.
- Experience of using databases to manipulate and retrieve data
- Experience of working as part of a team and supporting colleagues
What skills and abilities will you need?
- Able to respond to frequently changing work patterns, ensuring deadlines are met in a very fast paced and busy work environment
- Able to prioritise own workload, meet deadlines and be self–motivated
- Ability to Multi–task at a very fast pace and excellent time management
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- To be a driver with access to your own vehicle
In addition we offer a range of benefits including;
- Refer a friend bonus of up to GBP350 (T&C's apply)
- 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (pro–rata), increasing after to 2 years' service and after 5 years' service
- Discount scheme on various high street shops including new airtime O2 contracts (T&C's apply)
- Pension scheme – if you join, we contribute too and life cover is provided
Interviews for this role will be on Wednesday 31st July 2019 subject to any changes.
Apply today to find out more about careers with Avenues.