Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager – Pharma/Patient Care
Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager – Pharmaceutical and Patient Care Supplies
Location: Philadelphia PA
Salary: $125k – $135k + 5% BONUS + BENEFITS
Leading healthcare organization is looking for a Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager for their primary patientcare facility in Philadelphia, PA. There are 3 teams within this organization: Patientcare/Pharmacy, Research, and Service/Capital. This position will lead the Patientcare/Pharmacy team. The 4 direct reports consist of 2 category managers, 1 value analyst, and 1 program manager overseeing more than 50 offsite locations. The budget consists of $200m spend for the Pharmaceutical and Patient Care Supplies categories which cover pharmaceutical drugs, hand sanitizers, packaging, sterilizing instruments, disinfectants, bandages, plasters, First Aid kits, needles and gloves.
The organizations focus is in the creation of value adding, breakthrough medical discoveries, leading the charge in producing a record–breaking volume of medicine. They are continuously investing in new facilities as well as their heavy involvement for Research & Development. They have a strong culture in change/transformation, personal development and well–being.
As a Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager for Pharmaceutical and Patient Care Supplies, you will be:
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies across the Pharmaceutical and Patient Care Supplies categories
- Working with key stakeholders to identify and understand key business needs (including Profit Plan Savings Targets) and address these through the creation of your procurement strategies
- Working alongside multiple procurement teams to align goals and targets to inform strategy creation and implementation
- Using your cost management skills to achieve cost saving targets, and add value to your direct procurement categories
As a Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager for Pharmaceutical and Patient Care Supplies, you must have:
- Procurement experience dealing with Pharmaceutical and Patient Care Supplies such as hand sanitizers, packaging, sterilizing instruments, disinfectants and bandages, plasters, First Aid kits, needles and gloves
- A strategic sourcing background within the medical and healthcare industries
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant subject (Engineering, Supply Chain, Business, etc.)
- MBA or an equivalent certification (Supply Chain Certifications, CPM)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sourcing Manager with experience within Pharmaceutical and Patient Care Supplies Categories in the leading industry to join a leading organization in a Senior Manager level position. If interested in discussing this role, please apply directly via the link below, send your resume to Chad Prima at or call for more information.
Key words: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, PA, Procurement, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, Healthcare Procurement, Pharmaceutical Procurement, Healthcare Sourcing, Pharmaceutical Sourcing, Medical Procurement, Medical Sourcing, Healthcare Spend, Medical Spend, Pharmaceutical Spend, Drugs Spend, Patient Care Spend, Medical Materials, Materials Spend, Materials Sourcing.