Interim Head of Resourcing
ResourceBank Healthcare are currently supporting a large NHS organisation to identify an Interim Head of Resourcing for a 6 month period.
This post is an exciting new opportunity, which has been created as part of recent changes to the Workforce & Organisational Development Team.
The role will play an integral part in the shaping and development of a newly integrated team and be a pivotal part of the Senior Workforce and OD team for a 6 month period.
The post holder will provide strategic resourcing leadership to our client for all permanent and temporary staff resourcing, leading and developing the recruitment, temporary staffing and E–Rostering teams.
You will need the following experience:
- Comfortable managing key stakeholders across a large and complex NHS trust;
- Recent experience of the creation and development of robust resourcing plans and solutions;
- Track record of effective workforce planning to underpin organisational strategy and annual business objectives;
- Successful leadership of a strategic resourcing function, providing business focused resourcing solutions;
- Understanding of the key principles of electronic rostering and temporary staffing approaches in the NHS/Private Healthcare markets;
For more information please call Sam Alsop–Hall (Managing Director for Healthcare) on