Head of Operational Planning & Resourcing
You will be accountable for the delivery of integrated resource and capacity plans across all operational areas of the business. The principle focus will be to develop resource plans for the operational teams that deliver optimal efficiency and maintain regulatory compliance.
This role will work closely with the operational teams to ensure new opportunities are identified to deliver efficiency, improved customer service and ensuring technological changes inform decision making.
Commercial awareness is key to this role. Resourcing plans will need to be developed in line with the business pipeline, aligned to it's 5 year and longer–term growth plans.
The effective resourcing of the business is pivotal to the success of the organisation.
- Managing a team of c15 people to produce rosters and work plans for over 1500 people across the site
- To manage and produce flexible rosters including OT with a labour cost of cGBP20M
- To work directly with Heads of Department, HR and the TU to resolve long standing work plan issues
- Accountable for the operational planning and resourcing for all operational areas
- Accountable for the delivery of integrated capacity and associated resource plans across all operational areas and customer touchpoints.
- Working in collaboration with the capacity and Commercial teams to ensure that all operational planning and resource requirements are considered in line with the business growth agenda
- Leading and setting the direction of a customer focused resourced team that provides a professional, timely service to all aspects of the business
- Work with all business stakeholders to ensure plans and recourses are allocated to ensure optimisation of current infrastructure
- Develop and test future planning and resource models for the future state end to end customer journey
- Enable Continuous improvement initiatives and projects in all areas of resource deployment by enabling and resourcing CI Project and People engines.