Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Due to our continuous growth plans Time Personnel are looking to add a Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Resourcer to our Recruitment Team, if you are ambitious, hungry to be successful and willing to pick up the phone to achieve results then this could be the ideal position for you.
Ideally, we are seeking someone who is keen to make their mark on the Recruitment Industry and looking to progress and develop their Career within an Organisation that has seen Year on Year growth.
In return for a highly motivated individual we offer excellent perks and benefits from a structured progression path, 20 days Annual Leave (plus 8 for Bank Holidays – total 28).
A Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Resourcer will benefit from the following perks:
- Fast–track progression opportunities
- A competitive Salary
- Training and development provided
- Sociable working hours – as work–life balance is PARAMOUNT
- Work alongside the Consultants to generate a candidate base
- Consultatively supporting Candidates Career aspirations
- Providing genuinely premium service
- Maintain the relationships with candidates
- Supporting the Consultants within a 360 role
- Attending candidate meetings
- Working to realistic targets
Time Personnel Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, we are unable to respond to every candidate. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.