Do these words apply to you?
Entrepreneurial, articulate, dedicated, driven, ethical, resilient, reliable, professional, self–motivated, ambitious, charismatic, adaptable, team player, open–minded, hard–working, confident, honest, determined, enthusiastic, tenacious, proactive.
If so, read on.
Recruitment is a people game – we help people find opportunities and we help people who are looking for people and all of this is done by our greatest asset – our people!
Working in tough industries with highly motivated and rewarded people, we are specialists in what we do. Whilst we live by the beach in Bournemouth, we work globally – our clients know that we're good at what we do and want to work with us from all parts of the globe!
Caspian One is a fast–growing and ambitious recruitment specialist within the Investment Banking & Capital Markets, and Broadcast & Media Industries. In recognition of our clients need for 'toptalent' we are seeking high–achieving individuals to develop a career in recruitment.
We believe in Ownership – You have to be empowered but you also have to be supported. With Ownership comes Accountability – You have to take responsibility for what you do and how you do it.
What is required?
With a comprehensive training programme covering both recruitment skills and relevant industry knowledge, recruitment experience is not essential. However, to succeed in this challenging yet rewarding career, you must have the desire, belief and passion you can achieve anything!
The successful applicants will be required to demonstrate the following.
- Sales ability
- Commercial awareness
- Information gathering and problem–solving skills
- Internet navigation and social networking ability
- Strong written and communication skills
- Business–to–business or Commercial sales experience
- Comprehensive training programmes covering both recruitment skills and relevant industry knowledge
- Established brand in the investment banking and broadcast industry with a strong network of contacts
- Energetic, team orientated and social company culture
- Excellent commission structure – realistic on target earnings in excess of GBP40,000 but our top consultants regularly earning in excess of GBP60,000
- Starting basic salary GBP21,000
- Benefits include Private Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, Personal/Professional Development Allowance and much more
- Rewards include annual ski trips, summer trips, prestigious company car scheme, quarterly incentives, regular company events including a day at the races, jet ski–ing, theatre, fishing trips and many more.
- Structured and achievable opportunities for career progression
- Ongoing training & development
If you think you have what it takes then please send us a CV with a Covering Letter as to why you believe you are suitable.