Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Sunday Times Featured Company
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Manchester City Centre
GBP20,000 – GBP23,000 Base salary + Commission + Benefits + Share Options (OTE Year 1 GBP60,000)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – The Company
Want to work for a Sunday Times Featured company? My client is one of the UKs fastest growing companies and is undoubtedly a market leader in the recruitment industry.
They have developed specialisms in the following sectors: Technology Recruitment Consultancy/ Energy Recruitment Consultancy / Engineering Recruitment Consultancy / Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultancy.
The company have multiple offices around the UK as well as offices around the world. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global organisation with unrivalled training and career progression opportunities.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – The Role
- Receive 1st class sales/ recruitment training
- Develop new business and sales agreements
- Research businesses and their recruitment markets
- Gather client requirements via meetings and telephone conferences
- Search and recruit candidates
- Build relationships
- Marketing: Market current jobs and client opportunities
Trainee Recruitment Consultant– The Rewards/ Benefits:
- Uncapped Commission – up to 30%
- Private Healthcare
- Lunch Clubs
- Holiday Incentives: Vegas/ Dubai for top performers
For a graduate
You will need to be driven, eager to learn and above all a desire to succeed.
- High calibre (2:1 or 2:2) undergraduate degree classification
- Ambition, drive and entrepreneurial flair
- Money motivated
- Extra–curricular achievements such as Sports teams etc.
- An excellent communicator, able to attract and engage
- A competitive nature
- Sales experience would be an advantage but not a necessity
- A tenacious, resilient and persistent personality
- An exceptional work ethic and affinity for efficiency
- A self–starter excited by the growth prospects of a young dynamic company
For a Non Graduate
You will be hard working, articulate and have around 6 months experience in a commercially focused and direct sales role, the following would be desirable.
- – Telesales
- – Door to door sales
- – B2B
- – Brokerage
- – Estate Agent
- – car sales
REDTUSK Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.