Apprenticeship – Administrator / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing recruitment consultancy on an apprenticeship scheme as an Administrator / Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
By shadowing more experienced staff, you'll learn on the job and pick up valuable knowledge to help you on your career path.
Your role will include:
– Amending applicant's CVs
– Obtaining references
– Taking incoming calls and questions
– Maintaining the company database
– Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
– Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client's vacancy
– Good level of education, minimum of 5 GCSE's grade A–C
– Able to use initiative and problem solve
– Able to adapt to a constantly changing and growing business environment.
– Strong organisational skills.
– The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
– Proficient in use of Microsoft Office or equivalent.