Apprenticeship - Administrator / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
4 days left
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing recruitment consultancy on an apprenticeship scheme as an Administrator / Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
By shadowing more experienced staff, you'll learn on the job and pick up valuable knowledge to help you on your career path.
Your role will include:
- Amending applicant's CVs
- Obtaining references
- Taking incoming calls and questions
- Maintaining the company database
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client's vacancy
- Good level of education, minimum of 5 GCSE's grade A-C
- Able to use initiative and problem solve
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing and growing business environment.
- Strong organisational skills.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office or equivalent.