Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT Division
6 days left
- Full Time
If you are..... an estate/lettings agent, telesales/cold caller/canvasser, account manager, banking clerk, credit controller/debt recovery agent, retail assistant, cabin crew, ex military or even a hair dresser then you have the necessary transferable skills to be successful in recruitment!
As a result of a very successful start to 2018 Interaction Recruitments IT division is actively looking to hire at a trainee/consultant level in the following office locations - Cambridge, Warrington, Manchester & Sheffield
How are we different?
- Interaction Recruitment is a UK leading independent recruiter with financial stability and an entrepreneurial outlook on business.
- As a recruiter we will fully develop and support you in both client and candidate engagement through well worked and practised recruitment techniques.
- Our national office network lends itself to having good geographical reach. However, it is not saturated and you will enjoy having a wide geographical remit to focus on.
- Commission is uncapped and starts at ??0 when the very achievable threshold has been realised and %s are exponential thereafter! We truly have industry leading bonus schemes so you will quickly reap the rewards for your hard work!
- With access to an extensive range of the very best candidate databases and job boards and with our collaborative working environment and cross-selling opportunities (250+ consultant network across 9 specialist divisions) recruitment here is made much easier!
- We compete externally not internally allowing consultants to build better business relationships with their candidates and clients.
What are we looking for?
- Highly self motivated and driven individuals who are looking for a career that rewards consistent application and hard work with financial incentives, recognition and opportunities to progress.
- Those with a proven record of success in front facing roles where the skills are transferable to being a successful recruiter.
- Tenacious and resilient individuals who are eager to engage with clients and candidates alike and maximise the potential from both to bring about the best possible results.
- A driver with own car
- Those who are looking for a career and the ability to progress in a company that can support it
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive base salaries
- Uncapped commission
- Sizeable base salary triggers
- Great career progression
- Continued recruitment and accountancy specific training
- FREE Parking
- Help to Buy Scheme for first time buyers
- Annual, quarterly and monthly incentives including 2 week 5* holidays in the Caribbean!
If you like the sound of our company rewards, goals and objectives and would like to realise your true worth then please contact me in on - or email