Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Maidenhead - ??18,000 - ??22,000 + Benefits
WHAT YOU GET:
The package for Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Basic salary and commission with first year OTE ??30,000 - ??40,000
- Tailored Bespoke Training Program - each Trainee Recruitment Consultant has an individual training program delivered by our internal training team
- Excellent Career Progression
- Incentives ranging from 5* holidays, company cars, spa days and lunches at some of London's finest restaurants
Training and Development for Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Our training strategy is to provide each individual with a bespoke and tailored development plan. The 'Star Academy' is Involved Solutions' learning and development programme. We provide training for graduates, entry level talent and experienced recruiters at all stages of their career to help develop them to be as successful as possible. We provide them with the right theoretical knowledge, tools and techniques to become high-achieving specialist consultants; providing consultative solutions to both their clients and candidates.
Involved Solutions is a leading Information Technology Recruitment Consultancy Partner, servicing the needs of FTSE 100 corporations and Blue Chip firms to small and medium size enterprises.
We are in the midst of a huge expansion plan in which we intend to double our size during over the next 6 months!
The role of a Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Client and Candidate management and relationship building
- Sourcing new business via telephone based sales - selling opportunities to candidates and winning new business
- Interviewing suitable candidates and placing them in your clients vacancies
- And a lot more???..
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
The Profile of a Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Graduated with a 2.2 or better in their chosen degree
- OR have transferable sales experience i.e. Telesales / Broking / B2B / Estate Agent Experience
- Money motivated - has genuine drive and money motivation
- Confident and out-going personality
- Resilient - can show strong examples of resilience inside/outside the workplace
- Able to show sporting or academic achievements
- Committed to a career in recruitment
- Wants to work in a target driven sales environment
If you like the sound of the Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant role and want to be a contributor with the autonomy to build and shape your part of the business - we would love to hear from you.
Alternatively for more information, please call Jack Fox.
Involved Solutions Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of IT recruitment including; Development Recruitment, DevOps Recruitment, Network Systems & Infrastructure Recruitment, Business Intelligence, Big Data & Analytics Recruitment, Digital Media & eCommerce Recruitment, ERP & CRM Recruitment, Information Security Recruitment, Testing & Quality Assurance Recruitment, Defence Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Senior & Executive Appointments Recruitment, Project & Programme Management Recruitment, Business Analysis Recruitment, Telecommunications Recruitment, Banking & Finance Services Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual, the following positions available: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.