FM Procurement / Account Sourcing Manager - Multi-Billion Pound Compan
Account Sourcing Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Salary: Basic upto ??70,000 plus BONUS
- CSM supports Category Managers (CM) in shaping their strategies by feeding in local stakeholder requirements as well as local industry/supply market expertise
- CSM's key objective will be to translate the regional strategy into a local context by supporting local implementation and sourcing efforts as appropriate and agreed with CMs
- CSM develops and maintains local relationships with (strategic) suppliers. CSM develops those relationships on behalf of the client being mindful of long-term mutually beneficial and ethical objectives as well as ensuring that suppliers adhere to agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- CSM is leading local/client-related procurement projects and provides expert advice and guidance to local/client stakeholders. Supply related issues that cannot be solved locally need to be escalated to CMs.
- The CSM is the local/client 'ambassador' of best practice, usage of available technology (e-sourcing), innovation and initiatives across the stakeholder community and optimizes the cost and quality of our services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The EMEASCMP Country Sourcing Manager is to undertake the following activities:
- Responsible for local category strategy execution and supplier performance across relevant categories as well as other entities if required.
- Delivery of financial targets in line with business expectations. CSM continuously drives the local/client project opportunity agenda and self-sufficiently identifies, agrees and executes these projects in alignment with CM.
- Accountable for local/client sourcing solution for specific commodity/service requirements, RFP/quotation management, bid analysis and recommendations, liaison with internal/external stakeholders for contract approvals, savings reporting, documentation and compliance.
- Rationalizes supply base and develops local/client supply partner framework and maintains this framework at operational supplier level
- Supplier Relationship Management tools applied to manage relationship with preferred supply base. Act as the local/client issue resolution point and reviews performance regularly at least 4 times a year for local/client core supply base with relevant action plans and outcomes thoroughly documented.
- Working with Procurement technology (Bravo, Spend 360, etc.) in place, to document sourcing projects and maintain contracts data base for the category across all EMEA countries
- Prepare high quality papers and presentations for use with internal and external stakeholders and/or teams as required
- Apply ethical company standards and ensure Global Procurement policy is applied at all times
Additional Duties And Responsibilities
- To lead and manage RFPs /quotations as required for relevant client entities
- Support the Category Managers and other relevant stakeholders on Transition and Mobilization projects.
- Savings - working with CMs and key suppliers to ensure that savings initiatives ideas are being driven locally to maximize savings impacts
- Ensure that the savings tracker across EMEA countries is kept up-to-date for the category so that we can demonstrate value add to our internal/external stakeholders
- Qualities check data and make recommendations on improvements to data quality/format
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Key Performance Measures
- Execution of category strategy through local/client related sourcing and implementation projects
- Business Saving targets - Individual as well as team targets
- Projects completed
- Supplier management and development -SLA, KPIs and action plans
- Compliance to internal & external audit bodies
- Client Satisfaction (internal stakeholders/360 evaluation)
- Supplier reduction targets
- Highly developed proficiency in sourcing processes
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to analyze financial information, understand the business context and extract key facts to deliver improvement and opportunities
- Problem Solver - ability to identify and resolve issues with speed
- High efficiency - organizational skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Advanced presentational skill
- Excellent Inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Office tools
- Demonstrated capability to manage a multiple sourcing projects in parallel and manage a spend portfolio of $20m to $50m
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a local/regional context with consideration of cultural differences and local requirements
- Competency in financial modelling, feasibility studies and total cost of ownership analysis
- Ability to analyse complex problems and generate solutions
- Exhibit advanced relationship- and conflict management capabilities in order to guide the company/supply partner relationships - ability to build trusting relationships
- Advanced knowledge of procurement legislation, tendering process, contract management and supplier relationship management
- Previous experience of conducting basic business process re-engineering exercises
- Proven track record of working in an environment where customer needs are variable, at short notice & the ability to assess opportunities at speed
- Customer driven - understands the customer needs that will support delivery of the business strategy and implements these where appropriate
- 3 to 5 years in similar position
- Deep understanding of sourcing process and commercial supplier environment
- Sourcing procedures and protocols - particularly for services contracts
- Experience working with suppliers across the EMEA region and/or globally if required
- Development of mutually beneficial supplier relationships
- Hold a University or related degree
- CIPS or Country Equivalent
- Medium degree of flexibility for local/regional travel (10-20%) if and when required