Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Full Training Provided
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - City of London (Full Training Provided)
Your responsibilities as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Headhunting and identifying suitable candidates for clients' recruitment requirements
- Qualifying and shortlisting candidates through in-depth interviews
- Harnessing social media to identify talent
- Increasing candidate base through referrals and executive searching
- Generating leads and market information
Benefits of becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission.
- Subsidised gym membership
- Personal Mobile Work Phone
- Daily fresh fruit delivery and breakfast
- First time buyers' loan
- Free mortgage advice
- Exceptional training through our Trainee Recruitment Consultant programme
- Excellent career pathways
- Flexible Working
- Ability to run and own your own business with our MI scheme
- Annual incentive trips - destinations have included Hvar, Goa and Cancun.
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licence for all staff
Requirements to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Ideally previous experience in a sales related industry
- Career focused and enthusiastic to learn about the industry
- Good people skills and confidence in what you're saying
- Be able to give an example of being a good team player
Are you looking for your next employer to provide an outstanding training programme and clear career progression?
Are you ambitious, genuine and have an entrepreneurial flair and want to apply these skills to your new role?
Do you have a minimum of 9-12 months experience in a sales related role and minimum Grade BBB in A-Levels?
If your answer was yes to all of those questions then look no further, as Hydrogen Group is the company for you!
Hydrogen Group are a leading, international recruitment firm - working in over 67 countries, providing thousands of talented individuals to the most renowned organisations in the world. With over twenty years of experience operating in the market, you will work with an organisation who has an enviable reputation, a great client base and who pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curve and utilising the best and newest technology available.