Procurement sourcing lead - London - 6 months - ??450-??600
Procurement sourcing lead - London - ??450-??600 per day - 6 months
We are seeking an experienced sourcing lead to work on implementing a sourcing strategy for a large regulatory organisation. The successful contractor will be responsible for managing all external supplier spends and driving breakthrough results. You will be expected to ensure that all project objectives are delivered to time and budget within the required quality standards. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of sourcing and contracting strategies whilst demonstrating a sophisticated commercial acumen.
Key Skills and experience:
- MCIPS certification
- Knowledge and experience of OJEU government framework procurement processes
- Knowledge and experience of procurement systems
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in competiter and industry knowledge that drives innovation and commercial value
- Experience of delivering tender processes and negotiating contracts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this is the kind of role you would be interested in, please apply now!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position